Whitepaper on ”Our commitment to Security, Compliance and Privacy”
Our new Whitepaper explores and explains our comprehensive commitment to security, compliance and privacy. Developed with our clients in mind, we offer insight and answers into how we are able to accommodate most requirements when it comes to the security and confidentiality of both data and information.
You can find a brief introduction in the Executive Summary but for detailed information, please download our full Whitepaper. You will find this through the link below, including an appendix questionnaire that will help you to identify if your current provider is doing enough to protect your information.
- Does your IP partner protect your most valuable information?
- Do they have market leading security protocols in place?
- Do you trust the steps they take to prevent your company data from falling in to the wrong hands?
If you cannot answer yes to all of these questions, perhaps it is time to get in touch with Zacco.
You can also reach out to one of the following, and we would be happy to discuss how we protect your intellectual property.
- Patenting ’Second Medical Use’ Inventions in India – Saipriya Balasubramanian12 maj 2022
- Whitepaper on ”Our commitment to Security, Compliance and Privacy”4 april 2022
- NFTs and the $22 billion question31 mars 2022
- The Unitary Patent and Unified Patent Court Transition21 februari 2022
- AI Inventorship28 december 2021
- Protection of Titles under Copyright Law and Trademark Law – Knud Wallberg17 augusti 2021
- Happy Birthday Phishing!28 juni 2021